- These rates are valid for groups with a minimum of 10 people.
- Availability is limited, so please make your reservation as soon as possible.
- We recommend that you pre-schedule your trip to ensure that we can accommodate your group.
Prices and activities are subject to change without notice.
HELPFUL HINTS FOR YOUR GROUP EVENT
- Please make sure to pre-book your event with our manager to ensure that we are available for the date and time you request.
- Remind your students that socks are required to participate in skating and playground
- You must arrive together as a group to be admitted.
- We suggest reminding the parents that we do permit the children to purchase additional activities when they arrive. We offer skating, playground, laser tag and an arcade with video and redemption games. In addition, our stuff shop sells novelties and glow products.
- Sparkles will assign your group a lunchtime (if included in your package) upon your arrival at the facility.
- Outside food/beverages, with the exception of state mandated lunch supplements, are not permitted to be brought into the facility. This includes teachers/chaperones bringing in lunch from outside.
- All children are included in the headcount. There is no charge for non-skating parent chaperons.
- Teachers/chaperones may purchase lunch at a discount upon arrival.
- If you have any questions, please call us in advance of your trip.